Here are the materials we used:
Challenge #1 - Build a structure with a cube as the base:
Challenge 1 was really hard because we had to focus on balance which was really hard on trying not make it fall or else we would have to keep on making and it would waste a lot of our time but I really liked how it turned out in the end.
Challenge #2 - Build the tallest structure that you can and your base can be any size:
Challenge 2 was interesting because it really mattered on height and because it kept falling down we had to do a lot of talking, conviction and also took a lot of teamwork which would make it a lot easier for us to make it quite tall. Then that’s where we thought about the straw connecting it to the pipe cleaner to make it even longer that what it was before.
Challenge #3 - Build a structure with something that balances off the side of it:
Challenge 3 was really weird because we were being really safe of what we were doing when we made our first one then we had a conversation with Miss H about it sticking out the side so we loosened up and got creative and I’m really happy with our finished product.
Names: Mya, Va’aitino