1. Gather all your equipment so you are ready to start.
2. Measure 10 strips of paper 1 cm wide and 30 cm long.
3. Cut out the 10 strips of paper.
4. Place 5 strips on the mat next to each other about 2 cm width apart.
5. Grab a strip and weave it through the strips on the mat.
6. Repeat step 5 using the 4 strips remaining.
7. Once step 6 is completed carefully push the strips closer together until they meet and the inside makes a square.
8. Sellotape each corner to help keep the strips in place.
9. To make the sides of the box fold the outside strips back over the base (to keep the sides straight fold the strips using the line of the base as your guide.)
10. Cut out 4 strips that are 24 cm long and 1 cm wide .
11. Take one strip and fold it into 4 quarters.(to give it 4 corners)
12. With the same strip weave it through the 4 sides (keep it tight)
13. Selotape each corner to keep the strip in place
14 . Repeat step 12 and 13 for the 3 remaing strips
15. To finsh the box make sure you fold over any strips sticking up and tape it down.